JonnyMinion's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyMinion

User name: JonnyMinion

What is your IGN? JonnyMinion

What punishment are you appealing? Temp Ban, Perm Ban, Temp Mute, Perm Mute

Are you guilty? Yes

Why should we lift your punishment? Are you guilty? i Guess Yes but at the same time no...
First of all i dont think i deserve such an harse ban... and if i did something as in logging of freeze i do apologize about this. Lately ive been really enjoying my time on the server and that i bring alot of joy to the people playing. I usually help them... And by doing that makes them stay not just leave bc of Toxic... I actually treat them well..
I started playing for like 2 weeks ago and ive been grinding alot. Just doesn't feel like i deserve this ban.
I would grately appreciate if you guys could just lift my ban :)
And if there is anything you suspect me of just tell me and ill try to prove you all the best i can :D
Love yall

LionOG

Staff member
User name: JonnyMinion

What is your IGN? JonnyMinion

What punishment are you appealing? Temp Ban, Perm Ban, Temp Mute, Perm Mute

Are you guilty? Yes

Why should we lift your punishment? Are you guilty? i Guess Yes but at the same time no...
First of all i dont think i deserve such an harse ban... and if i did something as in logging of freeze i do apologize about this. Lately ive been really enjoying my time on the server and that i bring alot of joy to the people playing. I usually help them... And by doing that makes them stay not just leave bc of Toxic... I actually treat them well..
I started playing for like 2 weeks ago and ive been grinding alot. Just doesn't feel like i deserve this ban.
I would grately appreciate if you guys could just lift my ban :)
And if there is anything you suspect me of just tell me and ill try to prove you all the best i can :D
Love yall
Reduced
Logging off while Frozen is a serious offense because you are hiding hacks. We have footage of you using a macro while mining. You didn't even stop to run /sell all and it was extremely obvious. I will be reducing this ban to a 30d ban due to the issues you faced while attempting to appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.